Restoration Healthcare’s 10-Day Detox Challenge Begins April 2
With all the news and recent concern about coronavirus (COVID-19), you may be wondering if this a good time for a detox? The simple answer is, if it’s recommended by your healthcare provider, then yes. With that in mind, we’re excited to announce that we’ll be running a 10-day detox challenge from April 2-12, 2020. Lead by Restoration Healthcare co-founder and medical director — Dr. Sunny Raleigh — the challenge will kick-off on Thursday, March 26 with a special 5:30 – 7 p.m. online orientation. And for anyone staying put these days, we’ll mail your kit for the 10-day detox directly to your home address.
A medically supervised detox might be more important now than ever. With new harmful compounds such as industrial chemicals and pollutants being produced each year, exposure is an unavoidable and unfortunate fact of life. We are surrounded by compounds that infiltrate the soil, food supply, air, and water and therefore interfere with our cellular function.
Our bodies are designed to process and remove these harmful compounds via key elimination channels, including our digestive system, liver, and kidneys. But often today, we find these internal functions under attack.
If you’ve been feeling exhausted and stressed, you may be exhibiting signs of environmental overload. Given that, a discussion with your Restoration Healthcare physician, medical assistant, or health coach might result in a recommendation that you participate in our 10-Day Detox Challenge, which again runs from April 2 to 12.
This particular detox, which is open to the first 24 people who contact us to reserve their detox kit, includes the following:
- Access to our online kickoff event, which will be presented by Dr. Raleigh (from 5:30-7 p.m. on Thurs., March 26)
- Before and after InBody measurements and reports
- UltraClear® RENEW for Phase I, II, and III detoxification. Formulated in a base of 14.5 g OptiProtein® — 12 g of proprietary, vegan pea/rice protein and 2.5 g of added amino acids — this formula features xanthohumol as XNT ProMatrix®, broccoli sprout and floret powder as Brassinase™, and prune and pomegranate extracts to promote healthy cellular activities. UltraClear RENEW also features glycine and magnesium sulfate to support Phase II detoxification activities, along with N-acetyl-L-cysteine, green tea catechins, and beta-carotene and vitamins C and E to provide antioxidant support.
- AdvaClear Dietary Supplement supports balanced metabolic detoxification activity and provides antioxidant protection.
- Blender cup with mixing ball
- Detox program guide and detox program diary
In addition to enhancing your body’s natural metabolic detoxification process while providing fuel for both cleansing and other daily activities, this particular detox — which works well with our in-house Zerona Laser for medically supervised weight management — calls for the consumption of low-allergy potential foods with a range of choices and no calorie restrictions. With support and guidance from those of us here at Restoration Healthcare, participation in a detoxification program like ours may be one of the most effective techniques for promoting better health.
Please see the graphic below for more information. To enroll, call or email our patient service specialist — Erin Sundberg — at (949) 535-2322, ext. 1, or [email protected].