Winter 2018 Restoration Healthcare 14-Day Detox Challenge
TOXINS GOT YOU DOWN?
If you’re ready to eat healthy, feel awesome and lose weight, have we’ve got some good news for you!
The Winter 2018 Restoration Healthcare 14-Day Detox Challenge gets underway on Monday, January 15. If you’re feeling exhausted, dealing with excess stress, or find it difficult to lose weight, this 14-day detox is for you.
Give Us 14 Days
Give us 14 days (from Jan. 15-28) and follow our medical team’s directions, and we’ll give you back a healthier, leaner body. How? By gently and slowly supporting the process of metabolic detoxification — a process that results in improving health and reducing the risk to chronic disease.
Sign Me Up!
Ready to sign up? Great! Call our office during business hours: (949) 535-2322
Everyone participating in the challenge receives and benefits from:
- 14 Day Detox Kit
- 2 detox-supportive snacks/day
- 14-day supply of medical-grade supplements
- shaker bottle
- Access to Challenge-only education on how to perform a medical detoxification for your body’s health & wellness
- Before & After body measurements using the InBody 770 Body Composition Analyzer
- Access to the Challenge’s private Facebook support group
- Virtual community/forum to share experiences and tips
- Online access to a health coach throughout the program
- Daily inspiration
- For most past Challenge participants — Reduction in symptoms, improved energy, and feeling of awesomeness
Challenge Kick-off Details
Join us on Wednesday evening, Jan. 10, from 6-7:15pm for an inspiring Challenge kick-off event. In addition to answering all of your questions about the Challenge, we’ll take your before body measurements, set you up with your Challenge kit, and introduce you to the Challenge’s other participants.
Signup Today – Reserve Your Kit Now!
To sign-up / reserve your kit for the Winter 2018 Restoration Healthcare 14-Day Detox Challenge, call the office at (949) 535-2322, and then plan on joining us for the Challenge kick-off on Wednesday evening, Jan. 10 starting at 6pm at the office in Irvine (18818 Teller Avenue, Suite No. 170).
Answers to commonly asked questions
Give me just the basics… what’s this Challenge all about?
- The 14-Day Detox Challenge is a kick-start for your entire body
- Best of all, you get SUPPORT throughout the process
- Interact with this season’s Challenge community and health coach
This detox is a great place to start if?
- You’re working through a chronic health condition
- You have a sense that things just “aren’t right,” or “the way they used to be” / You feel icky (technical term!) and can’t figure out why
- You need to hit the reset button on your habits and health
- You want to make a health change but want some guidance and reliable information
Can I participate if I live somewhere others than Southern California?
- Yes! We begin the detox by taking baseline measurements using the InBody scanner, but if you are not local, you may still participate.
- Having recent lab tests to compare before and after is suggested, but not required.
- The best gauge of the positive changes happening to you during this detox is how you feel, so join us!
- We can ship your detox kits to you if you cannot pick up.
- Call the office at Restoration Healthcare to get started (949-535-2322).
Is the 14-day Challenge Safe?
- The 14-day detox challenge is a nutrition-based program that focuses on eating real food and optimizing nutrients to support liver function.
- This type of detox is food-based and therefore very gentle, but effective.
- Best of all — it’s medically supervised!
How can I get the most out of the detox challenge?
- Have friends or family members join you in the Challenge
- Be active in the private Facebook support group
- Set specific objectives and talk about them
- Journal anything you notice or feel throughout
- Read posts on the Restoration Healthcare blog (at least one of the past posts per day)
- Drink lots of water
- Move at least once a day
- Get some sun – go outside!
What are some of the potential benefits to participating in a medically-supervised detox?
Some Challenge participants may experience:
- Clearer thinking
- Improved thyroid function
- More energy – consistent energy
- Clearer skin
- Avoid the afternoon energy slump
- Stable mood
- Reduction in digestive issues
- Less need to snack and binge
- Decrease in anxiety
How much does it cost to participate?
The cost is just $89 (a vegetarian option is available for $93.50).
Sign Me Up!
Sign up today by calling our office during business hours: (949) 535-2322.